Transfiguration of Our Savior Orthodox Church
The central church of Kiato, the Transfiguration of Our Savior Orthodox Church is of Byzantine style, with religious paintings by the distinguished icon painter Konstantinos Georgakopoulos.
Its construction began on 11.28.1954 by Phaedon and 'Ethel Kydoniatis designs and its inauguration took place on 11.11.1973. The great distance from the entrance to the east side of the church, the great height and hundreds figures of saints create an overwhelming feeling of admiration to the visitor. The temple has three Altars and two chapels.