Agios Vlasios Church
On the central square of Xylokastro is located the historical church of Agios Vlasios. The church is religious symbol as to the architectural style and the painting. Agios Vlasios is the protector of the town. The history reveals that the church was built in the place of a smaller church that was ruined on 1907. The original church was built by the lords of Trikala (Korinthia) to honor the protector of the town.